Master Lock 140Q Solid Brass Keyed Alike Padlock with 1-9/16-Inch Wide Body and 7/8-Inch Shackle, 4-Pack Master Lock 140Q Solid Brass Keyed Alike Padlock with 1-9/16-Inch Wide Body and 7/8-Inch Shackle, 4-Pack
Description
Solid brass body. 4-pin cylinder. Hardened steel shackle. 2-year limited warranty.


Best Customer Review


- I use these locks to have 4-5 locks at various locations I use frequently, (Various work buildings, my house, downtown library), and they perform well. I love having only one (two really) keys, that I have multiple copies of at home, in case I lose the key. These are defenitly solid feeling, for such small locks. The shackle is large enough to fit the two ends of most steal cables.

Things I would improve - The ability to order 2 sets of 4 with the same key. The edges are a little sharp when you purchase them. The lock needs to be oiled (bike chain oil) after 3-4 months of outdoor use, or it starts to "Lock" open, I have not had to oil one twice, would be nice if they shipped from masterlock "lubed".





Brand: Master Lock





Read Original Review