Master Lock 1KA-2526 1-3/4-Inch Laminated Steel Padlock Master Lock 1KA-2526 1-3/4-Inch Laminated Steel Padlock
Description
1-3/4", Laminated Steel Padlock, Keyed Alike To Key #2526, K1 Key Blank, Shackle Length 15/16", Shackle Diameter 5/16", Boxed.


Best Customer Review


- So I'm one of those people that kept forgetting my combination to my other locks. I decided to go with something that won't require me being able to remember anything more than my name and phone number and when the last time the kids ate. This works perfectly. I slip the key into my shoe when I work out so it doesn't fall out of a pocket or something. It's a little bit overkill for a gym lock, but still gets the job done. It might be too small to be a good bike lock...a bike chain that can't be cut easily would probably not fit in the loop. But if you are looking for a lock to take to the gym that doesn't require you to remember a combination, this is an excellent choice. This would probably also work well for a fence lock.





Brand: Master Lock





Read Original Review